Comment on page
How to bridge funds to Arbitrum
1. Connect your wallet
The next step is to connect your wallet. Click the “Connect wallet” button in the top right-hand corner and you will see the screen in the image below pop up.
Here, you can choose from a number of options, such as MetaMask or other web3 wallets through WalletConnect.
2. Choose XY Token and the destination chain & the source chain you want. Here, we’re going to use ERC-20 XY Token to be bridged to BEP-20 XY Token as an example.
3. Enter the amount of XY Token you wish to be bridged.
4. Click the “Approve to swap” button.
5. Click the “Swap” button, and your wallet will ask you to confirm the action.
The details of your XY Tokens will pop up, and click the “Confirm” button to proceed. Your wallet will ask for your confirmation again.
6. Confirm your transaction from your wallet.
Soon after, you will receive your XY Token balance on the destination chain.