Comment on page
We at Stereo AI respect the intellectual property rights of others and require that users of our platform do the same. To this end, we have adopted a policy in accordance with copyright law that provides for the removal of any infringing materials and the termination of accounts of users who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights, including copyright. If you believe that someone is using Stereo AI to unlawfully infringe the copyright in a work, and you wish to have the allegedly infringing material removed, you must submit a written notification to our designated Copyright Agent with the following information:
- 1.Your physical or electronic signature.
- 2.Identification of the copyright work(s) that you claim to have been infringed.
- 3.Identification of the material on StereoAI that you claim is infringing and that you request us to remove.
- 4.Sufficient information to permit us to locate such material.
- 5.Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- 6.A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the objectionable material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or under the law.
- 7.A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are either the owner of the copyright that has allegedly been infringed or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.Please be aware that there can be serious consequences for submitting a false notification. Any misrepresentation of material fact (falsities) in a written notification automatically subjects the complaining party to liability for any damages, costs and legal fees incurred by us in connection with the written notification and allegation of copyright infringement.Our Copyright Agent may be contacted here: